Saturday, December 02, 2006

This Being December and All...

"Wow, two posts in one day," you may very well be thinking (at least, that's what I'd be thinking if I were you), but this isn't really a post. It's a warning. I've decided during the month of December to post two seasonally-appropriate pieces I wrote before I made the magical jump into the blogosphere (editing them as I go). They're both quite long, which means I plan to spend multiple days posting them. So, if you're the "bah, humbug" sort, you may just want to postpone visits with me until January, at which point I will pick up where I've left off (you know, writing lots of interesting things about what it's like to telecommute, as the title of my blog insinuates).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just so, so happy you are back! I can't wait to read your posts! I missed you. Your blog is like curling up with tea and a good friend. And I have my favorite lemon-ginger right next to me...

Emily Barton said...

Well, wouldn't you know, Court? Lemon-ginger is my favorite, too. We're going to have to share family trees one day and find where, exactly, that common branch is.