Saturday, October 18, 2008

Finally! A Test Result That Makes Me Very Happy

(But I'm not telling you how many, many stupid tests -- although, in case you wanted to know, can I spot a serial killer? Yes. Would I survive in a horror movie? No. Am I a pirate? No. -- I've taken to get these satisfying results.)

Your result for The Literary Character Test...

King Arthur

Good, Human, Straight Forward Thinker


The great King, whose quest would see success only while he remained above his human imperfections. Unfortunately, that would not last forever. King Arthur is a powerful figure, but is in essense very human, and as wide as his Kingdom would expand, he could not conquer those things which make him a mere mortal human. As all good things must come to an end, so will his Kingdom, but while it still stands, it will stand tall and mighty, as a haven for all things good and pure.

Take The Literary Character Test at HelloQuizzy

See? There's been a perfectly good explanation all along for my fascination with castles and dragons and Holy Grails. Oh, and haven't I always told you I was the Knight, not the Princess? I was just being modest, you know. Being good and human and all that, I didn't want to flaunt the fact that I'm actually King.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have we got a test that makes me Merlin? What a fabulous role, I think. I'd kind of like to be guaranteed the results before I ever begin ticking the boxes. Being King Arthur is dead cool.

Susan said...

King Arthur and not the princess, or guinevere! I can see it. Please don't let me be Guinevere, please don't let me be her.....

Susan said...

Gah! I'm Tom Sawyer! I'm going to retake this test when I'm not falling asleep over the questions! I don't have a sense of mischievious fun! Oh wait - I question everything....why can't I be Lancelot? Or Percival?

Emily Barton said...

Litlove, Merlin would be great, too. I was fearing I'd come up being someone like Beth in Little Women, so I was very surprised to get such a fabulous role.

Susan, Tom Sawyer? Well that's way all right. He's plucky and knows how to take care of himself, and he's got a GREAT imagination.

Anonymous said...

Elementary, I'm Sherlock Holmes :)