Sunday, April 05, 2009

My Rainbow

Your rainbow is intensely shaded violet, blue, and green.


What is says about you: You are a tranquil person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.



Tranquil? I'm quite sure Bob (whose latest description of me is of a cartoon character that has wheels where my feet should be, always scooting around from one thing to the next) and those who've had to work with me would disagree with that. And, you know, exactly how tranquil can someone who reads those results and thinks "What it, it says about you, not is," be? However, the "inner me" would love to be tranquil. Patience is another matter. I do not suffer fools gladly. Nor do I suffer things that don't work properly without my having to read OED-length operation manuals gladly. I'm more likely to throw something across the room than to keep trying to understand it until I've mastered it. However, if you all want to admire my fresh outlook and vitality, well then, by all means, please go right ahead.

6 comments:

Susan said...

I think these rainbows are from fairy land - you know, where unicorns are dancing and we live our colours out happily! I'd love to be bright and so quick my friends have to keep up with me! It's more like I'm so boring they take up reading so they have something to talk with me about! lol and no where does this rainbow let us talk about politics. Energetic people actually tire me out watching them!! lol
i like your colours though :-)

litlove said...

I'm neither patient nor tranquil! And I could do with both a fresh outlook and vitality! :) So if you have the latter, you are already doing better than me.

Stefanie said...

I bet you are more tranquil than you let on! And anyway, right now there are extenuating circumstances. My rainbow is shaded blue which translates to tranquil as well, and apparently I like my friends to get a long. But then who wouldn't?

Anne Camille said...

I find it odd that the graphic isn't even in color! On the test it is, but the code for the graphic is incorrect.

Mine was violet, btw - which is 2nd and 3rd sentences of yours. Apparently I am creative. And people around me don't think about me in any way worth reporting. :)

Anonymous said...

I find it intimidating that you are "intensley" shaded. Is anyone not intensely shaded? Are there people who are "sort of" or "lightly" shaded? I would love to see your answers to the questions. Maybe you were overly tranquil when you filled out the form. Mine is less serene!

Emily Barton said...

Susan, I like my colors, too, and if I can take them off to Fairyland with unicorns and personality traits I definitely don't possess, well that would be heavenly.

Litlove, maybe the fresh outlook. I'm not so sure about the vitality, though!

Stef, I don't imagine you'd be too tranquil if your friends were constantly fighting :-)!