2. I haven't been keeping up with other blogs.
3. I haven't bothered to respond to the comments on my last post.
4. I've got three books to review that sit around un-reviewed while I drink homemade lemonade (made from a recipe from one of the books I'm supposed to be reviewing for the Soups! On Challenge) and read People and Self magazines.
5. I am ready to hug Charlotte for saving the day by providing me with this very fun quiz, which is about all I can handle right now.
6. I've taken the quiz and can't argue with one word of it.
I promise to be back tomorrow for my last-minute (they meet tomorrow) post on the detective bookclub's Death in a White Tie.
(Oh, and apparently, since I have such very high standards, all those of you with whom I choose to hang out in the blogosphere should be very flattered.)
You Are Courier New
You have a deep appreciation for tradition and history.
You don't eschew modernity, but you do have a deep reverence for the past.
You are very literate. It's likely you enjoy writing and reading.
Some people may feel you're a bit cold, but you just have high standards for who you hang out with.