Monday, April 21, 2008

And the Winner Is...

...Stefanie. She, along with others, correctly guessed which of my Seven Weird Facts was not true, and hers was the one that I drew from the hat (okay, it wasn't really a hat. It was just a cup. I'm done with lying). Congratulations, Stef! Please choose a book I've written about somewhere on this blog, and email me the title and your address, and I'll order it for you.

Oh, and for those who'd like a little more detail, no I don't have a problem with mittens at all. In fact, I prefer them when it's really cold, because they keep my fingers warmer. And now the contest is over, I can go comment on everyone's comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won? Really? I didn't even know there was a prize! Any book? Wow, I don't think I can decide. Would it be too much to ask you to pick one you think I'd like? Or is that too much pressure :)

Emily Barton said...

Oh my, let me see. I can't remember. Have you already read BLANKETS? If not, I'll send you that one. If so, I think it will be THEY WERE DEFEATED by Rose Macaulay. You can email me your address: emilymb95 AT gmail DOT com.