Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends who celebrate! Mine will be merry as soon as I get over the disappointment that, apparently, most of the Christmas cards I sent out this year (which were late by my standards to begin with, due to the fact that I was sick all week last week) are going to be returned to me with postage due. Either that, or (horrors) delivered with postage due to my friends. How come nobody tells you that if you want to mail a square envelope, even if it weighs no more than a letter-sized envelope, you have to pay 20 cents extra in postage? Well, if that's something you didn't know, it's my little Christmas gift to you. Spread the word to others.

And now, I think, it's time to go make some egg nog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard a few complaints about that lately. Have a merry Christmas despite it!

Stefanie said...

Who knew about the envelopes? Enjoy the egg nog and Merry Christmas to you and Bob!

litlove said...

A very merry Christmas, and I do hope you are feeling completely better now!

Rebecca H. said...

I hope you had a great Christmas! And I also hope that you and Bob have a nice chance to recover from what was surely a busy holiday season.