* Post at least five current addictions (with some details, please).
* Mention the person who started this meme (Being Brazen) and also the person who just tagged you - Charlotte.
* Type your post with the heading “Current addictions”.
* Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules.
So, here are my current addictions:
1. Geni: It’s a web site where families can put up their family trees. One of my cousins (by the way, his son – also my cousin, funny how that works -- has his first novel coming out in December, which everyone must buy), who for years has been tracing our family genealogy, sent me a link for our family tree. I never knew I was so fascinated by our family history, but given the amount of time I’ve spent playing around here, I must be. And I’ve discovered why New England feels so much like home to me: it seems all those on the Barton side of the family were all from
2. Dark and Stormys: the heroin of mixed drinks. We hadn’t had one of these in years, but we decided to pick up a bottle of Gosling’s Black Seal rum on our way up to
3. Hiking: I’ve been in
4. Fleece: It’s that time of year when I get to pull my fleece sweatshirt on over my hiking shorts and t-shirts. Woe be it to anyone who happens to hide my fleece sweatshirt. Nothing else will do.
5. King’s Cribbage: This is a great game Bob and I bought a couple of years ago (in
And one final thing: you can read about my first kiss over in the comments section at A Striped Armchair, and if you tell us about yours, you'll be entered for her giveaway.