Monday, September 29, 2008

First Memes, Now Some Test Results

Your result for The Social Proficiency Test...

THE COOLEST ONE IN THE ROOM

You scored a total of 41 out of 43!


You are social brilliance. You never misstep. You never falter. You can divide your attention between many friends at once and never make them feel like they are getting less than your full self. You make people feel good about themselves because you truly listen. No one thinks ill of you because you are never found gossiping or saying hurtful things. You are generally the coolest one in the room and are like a magnet for friends.

Take The Social Proficiency Test at HelloQuizzy




Huh! Just call me "Joe Cool." Meanwhile, I want to meet this person, because she doesn't sound at all like me. Never misstep? Never falter? Never gossip? On the other hand, maybe I don't want to meet her. She'd be so intimidating.


Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam...

Spy

54% Intrigue, 68% Civilization, 63% Humanity, 37% Urbanization.


Live well, ride fast, and die young, baby!



Well, you turned out to be something of a rogue. This may not be exactly the life you wanted... but it's difficult to place people who want to enjoy all the romance and intrigue of civilization, without actually having a demanding job. Besides, since you enjoy the benefits of humanity so much more than you enjoy the press of humanity itself... you shouldn't have much trouble with your role in life. As long as you aren't afraid of danger there's a place for you in society, even if it's a rather dark and wicked place. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to fulfill the role of a spy.



The good news: You're free and clever, and you can do whatever the heck you want. The bad news: everybody else is free and clever too, and they're not all on your side.



With the flick of a blade, you can change the course of history. Might be fun. Might be a little messy.

Take Reincarnation Placement Exam at HelloQuizzy



Well, now you can call me James Bond. I imagine in my new, reincarnated life, I will remain as socially cool as I was in this life, and there's no spy cooler than Bond.


Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test...

the Prankster

(48% dark, 31% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)


your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT




Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.


PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher








The 3-Variable Funny Test!

- it rules -

Take The 3 Variable Funny Test at HelloQuizzy



Or maybe you should just call me The Pink Panther.

And now I'm off for the long trek back to PA.

3 comments:

IM said...

get back to work Emily. WAY too much time on your hands. :D

PS: this is exactly what I'd be doing if I had the chance.

PPS: I tried the sociable person test but the questions didn't work, I like action films and country music.

Somehow I can tell by this that you had a great and well deserved vacation, congratulations!

Emily Barton said...

Ian, believe me: I've gotten back to work with a vengeance. But, yes, we did have a very nice vacation. Missing Maine, but happy to be back in PA.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I like your answers, don't dare to try it myself as I fear my own...